Greenstreet Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Public Holidays in Calenders deluxe program

2 posters

Go down

Public Holidays in Calenders deluxe program Empty Public Holidays in Calenders deluxe program

Post  lenfelton Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:07 pm

I have purchased and installed both the calendars and caledars deluxe upgarde software. One of the features stated on the deluxe upgrade is the facility to add Public Holidays to the caldendars that are created. I cannpt find a way of doing this nor is it mentioned in the help files. As one of my main reasons for purchasing the software is this feature I am very dissapointed/annoyed that I cannot find a way of enableing it.

Can you please let me know how it works.

Thanks
Len

lenfelton

Back to top Go down

Public Holidays in Calenders deluxe program Empty Re: Public Holidays in Calenders deluxe program

Post  Bart Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:09 pm

If you are designing a calendar through the design wizard you can add the public holidays on the "Add reminders" page.

If you want to add holidays to a calendar document you have already created - select a calendar frame and then in the Calendar control palette click on the text "Add reminders".

It should be in the help documentation, although it might be referred to as "reminders" rather than "holidays", I think.
Bart
Bart
GSO Employee
GSO Employee

http://greenstreet-online.com

Back to top Go down

Public Holidays in Calenders deluxe program Empty Re public holidays in calendars deluxe program

Post  lenfelton Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:37 pm

I can add public holidays if creating the calendar using the wizards but I do not see any way to add them to an existing calendar, if this is a restriction of the software then is it acceptable. I expect that inserting holidays or reminders from the addresss book is only possible technically during the initial production when using the wizards.

Last edited by lenfelton on Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

lenfelton

Back to top Go down

Public Holidays in Calenders deluxe program Empty Re: Public Holidays in Calenders deluxe program

Post  Bart Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:53 pm

Hmm, I'll have to get back to you. I should remember where it is, but it seems I don''t.
Bart
Bart
GSO Employee
GSO Employee

http://greenstreet-online.com

Back to top Go down

Public Holidays in Calenders deluxe program Empty RE: Public Holidays in Calenders deluxe program

Post  lenfelton Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:07 pm

Some support on this subject would be nice, I purchased this program after reading the product description which stated that Public Holidays and Personal Dates can be added, this is not the fact as far as I can see. This software is therefor being sold falsely.

lenfelton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down