Greenstreet Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

desk calenders

2 posters

Go down

desk calenders Empty desk calenders

Post  chris c Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:05 am

Can you please tell me why there are a lot of the options for the calenders with crosses on them? I have desk calenders and have bought the deluxe calender download.

chris c

Back to top Go down

desk calenders Empty Re: desk calenders

Post  Bart Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:20 pm

Could you tell me where in the program you are getting crosses appearing.
Usually if anything is not available then it will be disabled and greyed out rather than crossed out.
Bart
Bart
GSO Employee
GSO Employee

http://greenstreet-online.com

Back to top Go down

desk calenders Empty desk calenders

Post  chris c Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:42 pm

If I start a new document click on say Portrait annual click on felt a bit blue all grey squares with crosses the same with pink green and polka squares coppery twirls felt sunny in fact numerous ones are all crossed out
chris

chris c

Back to top Go down

Post  Bart Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:08 pm

Ah, that means the preview image for the different templates are not loading properly.
Hopefully if you select one of the grey squares with crosses on and click on the "OK" button then it will load the template.

I think the reason why the preview image is not loading is that you need to update the program.
Click on "Cancel" in the New Document window and then go to the "Help" menu and select "Check for updates"

We optimised the software a while ago so that it took up less space on the hard drive and was a smaller download. However, the first batch of CDs produced did not include this, so you just need to update to be able to fix the problem. (The problem only occurs if you install from one of the early CDs and then install a deluxe upgrade without having done an update).
Bart
Bart
GSO Employee
GSO Employee

http://greenstreet-online.com

Back to top Go down

Post  chris c Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:52 pm

Thank you Bart that worked I can now open all designs.
Sorry I have been so long replying have changed internet provider and have been unable to connect until I got a part for my computer.
Many thanks for your help.
Chris c

chris c

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down