Greenstreet Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cant load egames Solitair Master 5

3 posters

Go down

Cant load egames Solitair Master 5 Empty Cant load egames Solitair Master 5

Post  Liz Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:13 am

Hi
Have tried to load Solitaire Master 5 on Windows 7. HKeep getting error message saying:
Windows cannot find 'O/gbrowser.exe' Make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again.
As I am loading from new CD unsure what to do. Help????
Many thanks Liz

Liz

Back to top Go down

Cant load egames Solitair Master 5 Empty Solitaire Master 5

Post  Patience Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:32 pm

My computer runs on Windows 7 as well and I'm thinking about getting Solitaire Master 5 but want to be sure it will work before I buy it.

Comments welcome, please.

flower (nothing to do with question - just to brighten my post) flower

Patience

Back to top Go down

Cant load egames Solitair Master 5 Empty Re: Cant load egames Solitair Master 5

Post  Bart Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:46 am

That sounds like a problem with the Game Browser.

If you follow the steps in http://greenstreet-online.com/support/greenstreet-games/game-butler.html this should let you run everything fine.

As far as I can remember Solitare Master 5 should all work fine on Windows 7.
As a generalisation nearly everything in the eGames range will work on Windows 7, however you usually have to us one or more workarounds.

• Most of the eGames range use the Games Browser or Games Butler (which is a little "front end" which lets you choose which game to play), you usually have to create shortcuts for the game instead. If you follow the link above it gives you a step-by-step guide.
  • Some games need to be run as administrator. Right click on the shortcut to the game and click on "Run as Administrator". If this fixes the problem you can make this permanent by right clicking on the shortcut and select "Properties". Then from the "Compatibility" tab tick the tick box "Run as Administrator" (near the bottom).
  • Some games need to be run in compatibility mode. Right click on the shortcut and select "Properties". Then from the "Compatibility" tab tick the tick box "Run in compatibility mode" (near the top) and select either "Windows XP..." or "Windows ME" from the list.
Bart
Bart
GSO Employee
GSO Employee

http://greenstreet-online.com

Back to top Go down

Cant load egames Solitair Master 5 Empty Re: Cant load egames Solitair Master 5

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down