Greenstreet Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

problems with contacting greenstreet and downloads

2 posters

Go down

problems with contacting greenstreet and downloads Empty problems with contacting greenstreet and downloads

Post  skipjack Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:03 am

I have been unable to contact greenstreet to verify my email address therefore I cannot contact them until this happens. I have now paid and downloaded some software but it will not complete the download as it says the download is missing some components.

So how do I get this sorted if I cannot contact them to verify my address which would then enable me to get the help I need with this problem?

skipjack

Back to top Go down

problems with contacting greenstreet and downloads Empty Re: problems with contacting greenstreet and downloads

Post  Bart Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:06 pm

I'll just trying to remember the website logic, but I believe you should be able to download OK without needing to verify your email address.

Which product is it you are trying to download?
Is it downloading all OK, but then complaining when you try to run the install, or is the website complaining when you are trying to download the file?
Bart
Bart
GSO Employee
GSO Employee

http://greenstreet-online.com

Back to top Go down

problems with contacting greenstreet and downloads Empty Re: problems with contacting greenstreet and downloads

Post  skipjack Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:29 pm

I wanted the verification so I could try the and download the free trial art and craft set but unable to do this until my email is verified.

I am trying to download the The Snowman art work, the download completes but on install it reads

"failed to launch the update manage for this digital update.

the update manager may be missing or broken or the master application to which this update relates may not be installed"

skipjack

Back to top Go down

Post  Bart Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:01 pm

Ah right, yes The Snowman pack only works with a version of Art & Craft.

I've just tried to do exactly the same as you - creating a new account to download the trial - and found exactly the same problem.
My guess is that the email service is broken, I've spoken to someone, hopefully they should have it sorted soon.

Unfortunately, I can't really suggest anything in the meantime. Sorry.
Bart
Bart
GSO Employee
GSO Employee

Back to top Go down

Post  skipjack Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:05 pm

I hope they fix it quickly, it seems almost a bit of a con that I have paid for the item, can't download it, can't fix it and can't contact them to get it sorted!

skipjack

Back to top Go down

Post  skipjack Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:10 pm

Oh and sorry forgot to add thank you for trying to help!

skipjack

Back to top Go down

Post  skipjack Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:19 am

AND here we are three days later and still no response from the company.

I have tried to re register and have re requested an email but still no joy.

Can anyone suggest how I can contact them?

Mad

skipjack

Back to top Go down

Post  Bart Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:19 pm

Aparently there is a hardware fault with the server.

I haven't recieved anything from the people who are able to sort it to say how long it will take to fix, I've emailed them again. Fingers crossed is fixed soon.

Sorry I can't be of more help.
Bart
Bart
GSO Employee
GSO Employee

Back to top Go down

Post  skipjack Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:22 am

Yo!

At long last I can now download the Art and Crafts!

skipjack

Back to top Go down