Greenstreet Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

desktop pub 4.23 frame fades not working

2 posters

Go down

desktop pub 4.23 frame fades not working Empty desktop pub 4.23 frame fades not working

Post  rob hooper Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:29 pm

The frame menu FADES has stopped working on any of the options. I have uninstalled and re-installed the programme but still nothing happens when I try to fade picture/clipart.
Any suggestions welcome
Thanks
Rob

rob hooper

Back to top Go down

desktop pub 4.23 frame fades not working Empty Re: desktop pub 4.23 frame fades not working

Post  Bart Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:49 pm

Does the dialog which lets you set the fades work as normal otherwise, i.e. when you select a fade does it becomes highlighted and the angle and parameter settings change appearance?
I'm just trying to work out if it is the user interface which has developed problems or whether it is Publisher's rendering engine.
Bart
Bart
GSO Employee
GSO Employee

http://greenstreet-online.com

Back to top Go down

desktop pub 4.23 frame fades not working Empty Re: desktop pub 4.23 frame fades not working

Post  rob hooper Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:06 pm

Bart wrote:Does the dialog which lets you set the fades work as normal otherwise, i.e. when you select a fade does it becomes highlighted and the angle and parameter settings change appearance?
I'm just trying to work out if it is the user interface which has developed problems or whether it is Publisher's rendering engine.

All the angle and fade changes appear in the frame properties 'box' - but nothing changes in the actual image on the page
Thanks

Sorry - just checked again - the angle box appears with the arrow but it does NOT change the actual fade direction on the fade view window

rob hooper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down