Greenstreet Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Publisher 4.6

Go down

Publisher 4.6 Empty Publisher 4.6

Post  abujreag Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:14 am

I have tried to buy your new Publisher 5 but when I try i get a sign that says "The greenstreet online store is no longer open for business". I have been using Your software since 1995 with great success I have the CD version of Power Publisher 2 which is superb and have used it In Windows 98 and XP now I have Windows 7 on a dual boot with XP and on installing Publisher 4.03 it wont open and informs me that "Unable to complete OLE registration.Failed to register program successfully". I then get the logo and the program will not start

I had purchased both Power publisher and Power Publisher 2 from GST in the UK so I am looking for upgrade if possible.

I was able to download the trial version and will install it to see how it goes, but I do want the registered version.

Installed on Window7 but on attempting to start I get an Alert "Unable to complete OLE registration.Failed to register program successfully" I then get the logo and the program will not start, same as Publisher 4.03.

Please help if you can as I have a library of DTP documents, that I can now work on in WinXP. Actually it is for that reason that I have a dual boot.

My machine is a new HP-Pavilion Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU.

Many thanks

abujreag

Back to top Go down

Publisher 4.6 Empty Continuation

Post  abujreag Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:28 am

Windows 7 is 64 bit version and I think the Publisher I installed is 32 bit, could that be the problem and if so is there a 64 bit version?

abujreag

Back to top Go down