Greenstreet Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exporting Publisher documents via e-mail

2 posters

Go down

Exporting Publisher documents via e-mail Empty Exporting Publisher documents via e-mail

Post  Roy Partridge Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:46 am

Is it possible to send Publisher documents via e-mail from within the application? (I simply wish my recipient/s to be able to print the document, not edit).
If not, can anyone tell me how to to convert to pdf?
Roy

Roy Partridge

Back to top Go down

Exporting Publisher documents via e-mail Empty Re: Exporting Publisher documents via e-mail

Post  Bart Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:09 pm

It is not possible to email documents directly from within Publisher.
However, it is possible to export them as a webpage or as a PDF file.
We don't include a PDF exporter in Publisher 4.5/4.6/5 (due to Vista issues in our previously supplied PDF exporter), but there are a number of free PDF print driver which let you "print" your document to a PDF file.

Standard disclaimer :- I'm not recommending any of these professionally, but various examples of free PDF print drivers you might want to look at:
PrimoPDF
doPDF
PDFCreator
BullZip PDF printer
Bart
Bart
GSO Employee
GSO Employee

http://greenstreet-online.com

Back to top Go down

Exporting Publisher documents via e-mail Empty Re: Exporting Publisher documents via e-mail

Post  Roy Partridge Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:40 pm

Many thanks Bart.
My next comment will sound quite 'green' but the truth is, I already have Adobe Acrobat 7.09 Professional installed on my pc! The trouble is, I've not used the application yet; do you have any tips before I start trying to work out how to export my Greenstreet file/s?
Roy

Roy Partridge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down