Greenstreet Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Typing Tutor for Kids 4 download help

2 posters

Go down

Typing Tutor for Kids 4 download help Empty Typing Tutor for Kids 4 download help

Post  squidgy Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:12 am

Hi,
I purchased this yesterday and have downlaoded it. Each time i try to install it it opens a message telling me it will set up a virtual cd folder and then continue the install automatically. However, this does not happen. It has created a virtual cd folder but it is empty!!! I am running windows xp service pack 2. Any ideas how I can get it to install? I have tried downloading it using the greenstreet downlaod manager as well but the same thing happens when i try to install it Sad
Any help would be greatly appreciated

squidgy

Back to top Go down

Typing Tutor for Kids 4 download help Empty Re: Typing Tutor for Kids 4 download help

Post  Bart Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:22 am

This can occassionally happen if your usual user has only limited rights and you change to the administrator user to install the software. This will either open a blank folder or give an error message saying it can't access the folder.
If this is the case it is best to log in as an user with admin rights and then install the program.

If not or if this doesn't work then reply and I will try to remember the manual way.
Bart
Bart
GSO Employee
GSO Employee

http://greenstreet-online.com

Back to top Go down