Greenstreet Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unrecognised fonts in Powertext 3D

2 posters

Go down

Unrecognised fonts in Powertext 3D Empty Unrecognised fonts in Powertext 3D

Post  Wodge Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:26 pm

I upgraded my computer to a quad core 64 bit system running a clean install Window 7 Professional 64 bit.
Using Publisher 4.6, I find that Powertext 3D does not recognise decoratived fonts - Snowcaps and Comixhighlight for example which are both true type fonts.
I didn't have this problem running Vista or Windows 7 RC 64bit.
Any ideas.

Wodge

Wodge

Back to top Go down

Unrecognised fonts in Powertext 3D Empty Re: Unrecognised fonts in Powertext 3D

Post  Bart Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:46 pm

I know that there was a bug which meant that certain decorative fonts weren't available in Powertext, but I believed that it was a generic bug which occurred all the time and not just on certain operating systems.

I will ask our development team, who I believe wrote a patch for that bug and see if they can shed any light on the matter.
Bart
Bart
GSO Employee
GSO Employee

http://greenstreet-online.com

Back to top Go down

Unrecognised fonts in Powertext 3D Empty Powertext 3D

Post  Wodge Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:56 am

I have checked again and the Newsletter heading used Comichighlight. This wasn't installed so a substitue font was used. After installing Comixhighlight, Powertext 3D found it and used it. Now it doesn't recognise it at all. I notice that in the program folder there is no Powertext, just Keypad, Picture Browser, Publisher 4.6 and Snapshot. Would this be the reason?

The fonts I wanted for a seasonal Newwsletter and are available in Publisher as normal.

Thanks,

Wodge

Wodge

Back to top Go down

Unrecognised fonts in Powertext 3D Empty Re: Unrecognised fonts in Powertext 3D

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down