Greenstreet Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Publish 4.6 Download Version

2 posters

Go down

Publish 4.6 Download Version Empty Publish 4.6 Download Version

Post  monetary Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:03 am

We upgraded from DTP4 to 4.5 via download service.

The core DTP 4.6 version installed without issue.... however, the additional support programs (i.e. font manager & photofx) did not load.

We cannot locate the install disks same on the virtual download version. Please advise:

1) Does the 4.6 DTP version include font manager & photofx ?

2) If yes, how DTP we install same?

3) If not, please advise instructions for copying/adjusting a picture already "placed" in a DTP document.

We've used the publish product for more than 20 years. Please keep up the great work! Thank You.

monetary

Back to top Go down

Publish 4.6 Download Version Empty Re: Publish 4.6 Download Version

Post  Bart Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:11 am

Font Manager is no longer included in Publisher because it is in compatible with Windows Vista and Windows 7.
It is unlikely we will fix our own Font Manager for use with Vista, but we are perusing the option of distributing some good freeware managers in its place. Currently we are recommending you use something like Nexus Fonts which is a more contemporary font manager which works under Vista and Win 7. You can find and download it here.

PhotoFX should be there, I think. I will get our technical team to look into it.
In the meantime I have credited your Greenstreet-Online.com account with a download of PhotoPlay, which is the latest version of PhotoFX.

Apologies for the problems
Bart
Bart
GSO Employee
GSO Employee

http://greenstreet-online.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum