Greenstreet Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you make a TShirt Transfer?

2 posters

Go down

How do you make a TShirt Transfer? Empty How do you make a TShirt Transfer?

Post  irish4151@hotmail.com Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:44 pm

I bought the Art&Craft CD Rom and when it guides me to the T-shirt I am unable to do a thing with it. It tells me I need to buy another CD? What gives? Did I waste mymoney on the so called initial CD or is there something that I am missing? Evil or Very Mad If I'm supposed to buy another CD just to make a T-Shirt transfer then I fell that you and your company misslead me in to buy the Scrapbook and T-shirt one to begin with. Shame on you. If I am wrong please tell me.

irish4151@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

How do you make a TShirt Transfer? Empty Re: How do you make a TShirt Transfer?

Post  Smee Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:59 am

Art and Craft Studio comes in a series of modules, each one suited to a particular type of document. There is no such module as "Scrapbooks and T-Shirts" although there is a "Scrapbooks" and a "T-Shirts" separate module. Regardless of which module(s) you purchase all of the remaining modules are available as a fully functional trial (except the printing is watermarked).

It sounds like either you have been sold a "bundle" of Scrapbooks and T-Shirts and the T-Shirt part was not there or not installed, or that you purchased the "Scrapbooks" module and are trying to print a T-Shirt?

In addition to separate modules Art and Craft Studio also comes as a fully laden software suite (A&C Studio 2009) which includes all the functionality and templates for all modules. If you purchased this then you should indeed be able to print T-Shirts.

The reason we split the functionality in to modules is so that customers have a better choice. Traditionally, Greenstreet have produced print based solutions such as "Greetings Card Maker", "Calendar Maker", et cetera. Because Art and Craft Studio is so content rich with all print solutions in one product it sells as a higher price (around 40GBP) than our previous smaller solutions; therefore we allowed the modules to be split up so that people wanting just a "Greeting Card Maker" or "Calendar Maker" need not pay the higher price for modules they would never use. Typically a standlone module retails for around 10GBP.

I hope this answers your question but I would be happy to investigate further should you feel you have been mislead or missold a product from us or one of our resellers. If so, please contact our Customer Services team.
Smee
Smee
GSO Employee
GSO Employee

Back to top Go down