Greenstreet Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KenKen Languages!!!

2 posters

Go down

KenKen Languages!!! Empty KenKen Languages!!!

Post  Antonio Fri May 22, 2009 4:51 am

Hi there,

My name is Antonio...i was wondering if i could get the KenKen Game in a different language (not english)Question ...i was searching in the website but i could not find anything about that...

Thanks
Antonio
Antonio

Back to top Go down

KenKen Languages!!! Empty Re: KenKen Languages!!!

Post  Smee Fri May 22, 2009 5:08 am

Currently, "Greenstreet KenKen" (soon to be renamed MathDoku due to KEN-KEN being a registered trademark of Nextoy Ltd) is only available in English. We do have the new MathDoku product on our lists to be engineered in our primary translations (German, Spanish and French). Further languages may be available depending on demand.

Which language did you particularly want?
Smee
Smee
GSO Employee
GSO Employee

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonio Fri May 22, 2009 5:12 am

Hi again,

Thanks for your fast reply Smee...i would like to get a spanish version...so maybe i will have to wait... Sad

have all the greenstreet products some languages or just english? (i found some of them really exciting...)

thanks
Antonio
Antonio

Back to top Go down

Post  Smee Fri May 22, 2009 5:22 am

Yes, once the new MathDoku product is rebuilt we will get it localised in to Spanish. I can email you when I know more about this Antonio.

Most of the Greenstreet Online product range including Publisher, Art and Craft Studio, and Draw come in up to 9 languages, including Spanish. It really depends on where we are distributing the products and on the demand for multilingual units. I'm very glad you have found the Greenstreet software range exciting!

Cool
Smee
Smee
GSO Employee
GSO Employee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down