Greenstreet Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Issue during install Publisher 5.0 Ultimate.

2 posters

Go down

Issue during install Publisher 5.0 Ultimate. Empty Issue during install Publisher 5.0 Ultimate.

Post  rantlieu Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:07 am

During install Publisher 5.0 Ultimate, the installer forget to create the charts folder into the publisher folder.

Also, when i want to insert a graph into my page, it's impossible to make a graph. Is it possible to repare this install issue ?.

Best regards.

Rantlieu. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

rantlieu

Back to top Go down

Issue during install Publisher 5.0 Ultimate. Empty Re: Issue during install Publisher 5.0 Ultimate.

Post  Bart Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:28 pm

If you haven't tried the standard uninstall and then re-install I would try doing that.

I don't know of any problems with charts and graphs, but I will have a look into it.
Bart
Bart
GSO Employee
GSO Employee

http://greenstreet-online.com

Back to top Go down

Issue during install Publisher 5.0 Ultimate. Empty Big problem with the charts into Publisher 5.0

Post  rantlieu Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:52 am

After the Publisher 5.0's installation, the installation's program does not create the charts folder.

Also, when one wants to insert a graph in a publisher's page, no template is proposed by Publisher?. Can you correct this bug?.

Thanks

Best regards

Rantlieu

rantlieu

Back to top Go down

Issue during install Publisher 5.0 Ultimate. Empty Re: Issue during install Publisher 5.0 Ultimate.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down